- This website, https://advantaseeds.com (hereinafter referred to as the said website”) is operated by Advanta Seeds DMCC, Dubai, UAE (hereinafter referred to as “Advanta”).
- Advanta does not offer any services to any person through this website. Access to any information through this website is provided only on “as is where is basis” and “with all faults”. All information or products available on or through the website, and any software made available on the website, are on a “best-effort basis”.
- 2.a Disclaimer of warranties: You expressly agree the use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Advanta expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ADVANTA makes no warranty the services will meet your requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor does ADVANTA make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. You understand and agree any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. ADVANTA makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which you obtain from ADVANTA email or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. ADVANTA makes no warranty that any services will be uninterrupted, timely secure, or error-free.
- ADVANTA does not, expressly or impliedly, warrant, guarantee, or make any representations concerning the use, results of use, or inability to use or access the information or contents of the website, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness or otherwise, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement with respect to the website and/or the content available on it. also, any information or data available on this website may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. ADVANTA does not warrant that the website or functions thereof will be uninterrupted or free of any error or defect or that such information will satisfy any intended purpose or requirement of the User.
- The User assumes the entire risk with respect to the use, results of such use, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness, comprehensiveness, correctness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness of the information, data, or any content available on the website.
- ADVANTA disclaims any and all liability, current or future, for any error made or omission committed with respect to the transmission of such data, information, or material available on this website.
- The User waives his or her right to any claim based on the detrimental effects or results of any reliance placed by the User on any information or data available on this website.
- Any person who is accessing or has accessed any information or data from the website acknowledges and agrees that all proprietary rights, statutory or otherwise, in the information received by such person shall remain the exclusive property of ADVANTA. Any reproduction, redistribution, or transmission, for consideration or otherwise, of any such information contained in the website is strictly prohibited and would constitute a breach of the laws of UK.
- ADVANTA shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly, from the use or application of the data or material accessed from this website or unauthorized access to this site or otherwise, howsoever arising. Any change or amendment to this disclaimer, altering any of the provisions set out herein, may be made at the sole discretion of ADVANTA, without notice.
- 8.a. Modification of terms of service: ADVANTA may change the terms and conditions of the service upon which ADVANTA will notify you of the changes. ADVANTA may at its sole discretion from time to time offer you variety of features and facilities for the service. ADVANTA however reserves its right to discontinue to offer such features and facilities for the service at any time without prior notice.
- Registration data: In consideration for the service, you agree to provide ADVANTA email current, complete, and accurate registration information (the “registration data”) as prompted to do by the service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Personal use & security: You acknowledge your right to use the service is personal to you. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the service without the express consent of ADVANTA. You are entirely responsible for not maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ADVANTA, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of your account, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- Terms: This agreement shall continue in full force and effect for so long as you are using the services. Either you or ADVANTA may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause the provisions of Indemnification and Arbitration.
- ADVANTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Proprietary rights to content: You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or e-mail distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by ADVANTA or ADVANTA’s suppliers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are permitted to use this content as authorized by ADVANTA only.
- Miscellaneous: This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. ADVANTA’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and ADVANTA
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Email Address
- Zip / Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, and durables owned)
- Interests (such as news, sports, travel, and so on)
- Financial Information (like account or credit card information)
- Opinions of features on our websites
- Applicability of Laws: In relation to any legal action or proceedings against ADVANTA in a court of law regarding any matter connected or related to use or access of this website, such person accessing this website irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction Of local country courts and waives any objection to such proceedings on grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum. The governing law in such legal proceedings referred to above shall be the laws of the republic of UK.
- Trademark Notice: ADVANTA, are all trademarks and/or service marks of ADVANTA. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly rest with ADVANTA. Any violation of the above would constitute an offense under the laws of UK and international treaties governing the same.
- Copyright Notice: Except as otherwise noted on this website, Copyrights in the contents of this website are with ADVANTA. All rights are reserved. No part of the information on this website, including text, graphics, and HTML code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of ADVANTA.
- ADVANTA does not claim ownership of content the User submits or makes available for inclusion on the service. However, with respect to content the User submit or make available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of the service, the User grants ADVANTA the following world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license’s, as applicable:
- With respect to content the User submits or make available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of ADVANTA groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific ADVANTA group to which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the service and will terminate at the time you remove or ADVANTA removes such content from the service.
- Modifications of service: ADVANTA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that ADVANTA shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the service
- Privacy and Personal Information
The said User is required to have an account with the said website to set up an account, the User must provide information about the User and update this information as necessary in order to keep it current. ADVANTA agrees that it will only use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the account of the said User.
The said User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and account information. Furthermore, the said are responsible for all activities that occur in the said User’s account and the said User agrees to notify ADVANTA immediately of any unauthorized use of the said User’s account. ADVANTA is not responsible for any loss that the said User may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using the said User’s account or the User’s password.
- No unlawful or Prohibited use:
Advanta Seeds and its subsidiaries have made every attempt to ensure accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, this is a global webpage with access to different geographies for wider reach and greater awareness of Advanta Seeds. In the course of doing the same, Advanta Seeds has used a Wordpress multilingual translator plugin to convert the language of this website from English to select regional languages.
Advanta therefore, does not accept any responsibility or liability on the nature, standard or the accuracy of the translation and cannot take responsibility for any type of inaccurate contextual meaning in the event of a mismatch from English to a regional language.