Great productive potential, good health profile, and tolerance to lodging and enfezamento associated with VIP3 technology. Good management with fungicides registered for maize is recommended, especially in regions and seasons of higher disease pressure.
- High productive potential
- Planting stability in high and low lands
- Good disease resistance
- Great tolerance to stock lodging
- Excellent grain quality, weigh,t and color
- Resistance to enfezamento
- A wide spectrum of disease control
|Plant Height||2,30 – 2,50m|
|Corn Cob Insertion Height||1,23 – 1,33 m|
|Flowering (days)||52 – 57 days|
Based on Advanta Seeds research trials relative to other Advanta Seeds products.
1st Crop: 65 – 70 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Early (until Feb 05th): 60 – 65 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Regular (from Feb 6th to Feb 20th): 55 – 60 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Late (after Feb 20th): 55 – 60 (1000 plants/hectare)