High productive potential with high stability and grain weight. Food fungicide management with corn registered products is recommended, especially in regions with high disease pressure.
- High productive potential=
- Planting stability
- Cob protection due to good husk quality
- Excellent cob pattern
- Excellent grain quality, weight, and color
- Plant uniformity and cob insertion
- Responsive to investment
|Plant Height||2,20 – 2,40m|
|Corn Cob Insertion Height||1,17 – 1,28 m|
|Flowering (days)||54 – 58 days|
Based on Advanta Seeds research trials relative to other Advanta Seeds products.
1st Crop: 65 – 70 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Early (until Feb 05th): 60 – 65 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Regular (from Feb 6th to Feb 20th): 55 – 60 (1000 plants/hectare)
– Late (after Feb 20th): 55 – 60 (1000 plants/hectare)